MQL Dry Machining by UNIST
Our Way: Cutting/Machining with MQL
- Use ounces per shift vs. gallons
- Fluid is consumed in process – no mess!
- Quality lubricant decreases heat, improves tool life
- Produces clean, dry chips with no fluid disposal/handling costs
- Saves Money and Green Technology!
- Fluid is cheap, but costly to recirculate, filter, clean up and dispose of
- Fluid application is unhealthy and makes a mess
- Low lubricity = heat generation
- Traditional Flood Coolant
- Wastes Money with health & safety concern!
Call (248) 693-4223 today for a quotation!